WooCommerce is the world’s most favored eCommerce platform built on WordPress. It is estimated that over 40% of all online shops are WooCommerce stores. So how can you stay above your competitors and have a profitable store, you might ask?
Some plugins like WooCommerce Order Export -PRO can easily export any kind of data, for example, orders and coupons, to a shareable CSV format. But sometimes, we need real-time insights to understand our customers’ shopping behavior better.
In this article, we are presenting you with the five best WooCommerce reports & analytics plugins for your store.
Metorik plugin is an excellent reporting tool with over 7000 active installations. This cloud-based plugin will give you an insight into your store’s sales, number of orders, email automation, etc. Collected data will be presented straightforwardly, making Metorik plugin suitable for both beginners and advanced users. You can also display the collected data in various pre-built reports, or you can create one of your own.
Although Metorik has many amazing features, the most notable ones are:
- Powerful segmentation system that helps you to effectively segment your data and export it to a CSV file
- Feature to easily manage orders and customers using a simple Metorik interface
- Abandoned, open and placed cart tracking
- Customer service and Google analytics integration system
- Email marketing integration
Metrilo is one of the most accurate WooCommerce analytics plugins there is. With its intuitive and customizable dashboard, it can analyze your data in real-time and give you information about your average orders, revenues, etc. With the Metrilo plugin, you can also track product and marketing performance for better long-term eCommerce growth.
- Cohort analysis to help you track different types of customers
- Thorough customer relationship management tool
- Both automatic and manual emails for an easy customer engagement
- More than 30 filters to choose from when segmenting your customers
- Retention analysis tool
- Email marketing automation tool
Beeketing For WooCommerce
As both a marketing and report tool, the Beeketing plugin offers a complete customer behavior analysis. With this plugin, you can let your customers arrive at your store and build a thorough overview of their shopping habits. The reports are created in a simple and convenient format.
- Over ten built-in applications for customer engagement and product promotion
- Customizable templates for your brand and store
- Customer chats support and personalized Follow-up emails
- Thorough reports conversion
- Easy to set and responsive on both mobile and computer devices
Product Sales Report Pro
Created by Aspen Grove Studios, the Product Sales Report Pro plugin is a great tool for sales management on your eCommerce store. You can quickly generate reports, monitor the sales within your WordPress dashboard, and even export them to a CSV file. Product Sales Report Pro also creates a survey based on popular product trends.
Other key features are:
- With just one click, you can generate and export your reports
- Option to create reporting on specific product or group of products
- Different reporting templates to choose from
- Access to multiple add-ons such as Frontend reports, email reports, etc.
- Option to see well-performing products on your store and boost your sales strategy
WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro
As a perfect integration between Google Analytics and an eCommerce store, the WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro plugin offers you valuable insight into average order value, conversion rates, and product sales. This plugin automatically creates specific eCommerce events such as sale figures by category product and adds them to your store’s analytics overview. This plugin is easy to use and install; however, you need a valid Google Analytics account. If you do, you can enjoy the following features:
- Thorough and complete tracking with easy setup
- Option to exclude shop managers and site admins from the tracking system
- User ID tracking for better user counts
- Advanced eCommerce event tracking
- Refund and canceled orders tracking
- Checkout tracking to get better insights about payments and checkout choices
If you are a proud owner of a WooCommerce store, you want to have the right set of tools to help you get an insight into your store’s performance. With the plugins mentioned above, you can get detailed reports on customer behavior, shopping habits, and product sales. Right, up-to-date statistics can upgrade your business and your customers’ satisfaction. We hope this article helped you choose the right report plugin for your WooCommerce store.