Do you want to present your work to our growing community by submitting a guest post to the Coming Soon Plugin Blog? Before you start writing your next masterpiece, please follow these guidelines.
Uniqueness is the starting point of quality – plagiarism won’t be accepted under any circumstances (we know you weren’t intending to, but emphasizing it won’t hurt). Furthermore, the content must be well-written, interesting, and relevant for our audience through topics like WordPress, theme and plugin recommendations, social media, digital marketing, and similar.
- The content should be at least 1500 words long
- Please review the article thoroughly before submitting it to clear any spelling or grammatical errors
- Use headings, subheadings, and bullets for proper formatting
- Break up the text into short paragraphs (3-5 sentences per paragraph)
- At least 3 internal links leading to our other content
- At least 3 links to external, credible sites
- You’re welcome to include images (or videos) as long as the source is included
- An Author Bio is a necessity, with your image, email, and links leading to your website and social media included
- Upon publishing, the article is in the ownership of the Coming Soon Blog, which entitles us for adjusting the details of the article
Pitch your ideas
In order to submit your content, please share a few topic ideas (at least 3 of them), and don’t hesitate to include links to your previous work. Submit via the form below: