When you purchase one of the Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode PRO licenses, you should receive an email that holds all the important information about your purchase. It will include the license key that’s needed for the PRO version to work properly. Please locate your license key, and have it prepared for the installation process.
The PRO version of the plugin can be installed via two different methods.
Upgrade from the free version
If you already have Minimal Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode (the free version of the plugin) installed, you can quickly upgrade it:
- Navigate to Settings -> Maintenance Mode -> PRO
- On the settings page, scroll all the way down and find “Activate Your PRO License” field
- Copy and paste your license key here
- Click “Save and Validate License Key” button
- The page will refresh -> scroll down again and you should see that your license key is active
- Click “Finish the upgrade process – update Coming Soon files to PRO” button
- Wait for the platform to download and install new files
Install the PRO version manually
If you haven’t used the free version of the plugin, and you want to start fresh with Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode PRO, you can install the plugin manually:
- Go to comingsoonwp.com/pro-download/ which will download the ZIP file that contains the plugin
- Open your WordPress admin and go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin
- Click “Choose File” and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install and activate the plugin
- Navigate to Settings -> Coming Soon PRO
- Enter and confirm your license key
Documentation didn't help? Contact support!
Customers who purchased and have a valid PRO license - contact our support via the contact form built into the plugin or use the general contact form. If you're using the later method please include your license key in the message or contact us via the email address used when purchasing. This speeds things along.
Using the free version? We have you covered too. Head over to the forums. First look at older threads and if you don't find anything useful open a new thread. Support is community-powered so it can take some time to get an answer. If you need premium support this second - upgrade to PRO.