After dealing with the email settings and connecting your MailChimp account, you are only done with the technical part of your form. Although this was the crucial part that has made your form working, you still need to add some style to the form.
These settings affect the appearance of the MailChimp subscription form. You can customize styles for the input field and button.
How to style the subscription form?
- Go to Settings -> Maintenance Mode -> Form
- Change settings
- Save changes
Here you can change:
- Input Text – Select font color for the input text field.
- Button Text – Select font color for the button text.
- Ignore Default Form Styles – Enable this option if you would like to use your custom form styles. The settings below will only be applicable when this option is turned on
- Input and Button Text Size – Font size for the text input field and button
- Input and Button Text Color – Select font color for the input text field and button
- Input and Button Background Color – Select background color for the input text field and button
- Input Focus Background Color – Select background color for the input text field when it gets clicked
- Button Hover Background Color – Select background color for the button on mouse hover
- Input and Button Border Color – Select border color for the input field and button
- Input Focus and Button Hover Color – Select border color for the input field when it gets clicked and border color for the button on mouse hover
- Messages Colors – Select text colors for various messages
Documentation didn't help? Contact support!
Using the free version? Please head over to the forums. First look at older threads and if you don't find anything useful open a new thread. Support is community-powered so it can take some time to get an answer. You can also always contact us via the contact form found in the plugin, but if you need premium support this second - upgrade to PRO.